Welcome to ummazing.com, a leading online business directory. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the advertising of businesses on ummazing.com by the buyer (you or Customer) via Ummazing Ltd a company registered in England, Scotland and Wales under number 12186450.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, and by using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
ummazing.com is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, including but not limited to the design, text, graphics, and software. These materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
1. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our website.
2. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
1. ummazing.com reserves the right to review any and all businesses listed on the website to ensure compliance with our policies and guidelines.
2. ummazing.com reserves the right to remove or suspend any business listing at its discretion if it is found to be in violation of our policies and guidelines.
3. ummazing.com reserves the right to define "Muslim-friendly" as per our review team's discretion.
4. ummazing.com reserves the right to review any business who have previously been approved but have now made changes to their profile.
1. All information of unclaimed business listings are based on publicly available information and are provided for your convenience.
2. Any and all pricing listed on unclaimed business listings is an estimation. Customers should refer to the business directly for accurate pricing.
1. Business listings which are claimed or created by the business itself are the responsibility of the business itself.
2. ummazing.com takes no responsibility for the information listed by the business directly.
1. ummazing.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
2. Violations of our Terms and Conditions
3. Failure to pay any due fees
4. Any other reason that we deem appropriate
5. We will, where reasonably possible, provide notice to you of such termination or suspension.
6. If your account is terminated, you may no longer have access to the data and other content contained in your account.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have timely backed up your uploaded data.
8. Please note that even after your account is terminated, certain sections of this agreement will remain in effect, including, but not limited to, sections pertaining to:
- Intellectual Property
- User-Generated Content
- Limitations of Liability
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. Users of ummazing.com may have the ability to create, post, share, or store content, including but not limited to reviews, star ratings, text, photos, and other materials (collectively referred to as "User Content").
2. When you post User Content on our platform, you grant ummazing.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
3. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to your User Content, and you have the right to grant ummazing.com the rights granted above.
4. You are solely responsible for your User Content, and you assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party.
5. ummazing.com is not obligated to backup any User Content, makes no representation that it will do so, and you agree that ummazing.com may delete User Content at any time.
6. By posting User Content, you agree not to:
7. Use hate speech, offensive, or discriminatory language.
8. Post images or materials that are unlawful, inappropriate, crude, or violate the rights of any person or entity.
9. ummazing.com reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to review, screen, or edit User Content. We may remove or modify User Content at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
1. Any subscription charges are payable on a proforma basis and must be paid in full before the commencement of services.
2. All subscription charges are non-refundable, but ummazing.com may, at its discretion, offer refunds to customers on a case-by-case basis.
3. Any charges incurred and canceled before the month end will not be refunded.
1. The content on our website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied.
2. We do not warrant that the website will be available, uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
1. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of any third-party websites linked to our website.
You agree to indemnify and hold ummazing.com and its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
These terms and conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Thank you for using ummazing.com!